9/10/2011

Unplanned Fringe

They say that unplanned things lead to something great. Maybe that belief is applicable for my haircut, though it's not that big of a deal. I just wanted to trim my hair a little bit and get some side bangs, but everything turned out to be a little different. I'm trying to grow my hair a little longer, but my trip to the salon gave me a "shorter than expected" kind of hair today.


Beckie stylist: "Okay, miss! What do you want to do with your hair?"
Me: "Uhm, trim lang. Then, side bangs."
Beckie: "How many inches?"
Me: *thinking frantically, clueless about how an inch looks like* "3 inches?"
Beckie: "Okay!" *does his thing*


The itsy bitsy trim I wanted was shorter than expected. I didn't like the feel of the side bangs just yet, so I decided to transform it into full bangs. I had it a bit layered too. I'm promising myself that I won't touch my hair for the time being. There's so many occasions on the way, such as: my cousin's wedding on January and my sister's graduation on March. For those occasions, I want that hair that I could do some work on. I'll say bye bye to the scissors for now.


Here's a few photos of me with my new hair. There's not much difference in the pictures, but I look younger now! ;) I failed with the Korean pose. That's so jeje of me! 


So, what do you think of my new fringe?


Avec amour,
Cassie Blanche

No comments:

Post a Comment