10/17/2012

Tale of the New Kid

Life tends to snap at you at the most unexpected time, and it would always come up with different turns that would confuse you. I am not a stranger to how unpredictable life can be. There was that particular point that I felt everything was a big heap of mess, but later on I realized I'm actually blessed. A few wrong turns took me to something new, something life changing, something that broadened my horizons. At that point when I thought everything was coming to an end, it everything fell into place after all. Life has been full of surprises, and I know I'll be expecting more. One thing is for sure, God will never give me something I cannot handle. 

Let me share with you snippets of my first semester as the "new kid". (I'm sorry if the majority would be food. Pigging out takes most of our time. :p)

PT/OT Day
UST CLASSMATES = NEW SCHOOL FRIENDS
Random lunch spree at Wai Ying. 
SPARERIBS! 
CONGEE
HAKAW! <3
THE AFTERMATH. 
Cakes in Jack's Loft. 
I DECLAIR.
RED VELVET CUPCAKE. 
DEATH BY CHOCOLATE. <3
Half an hour before Anatomy lab pracs. 
STRESSED KID. -_-
The transition wasn't so bad after all. I'm forever thankful for the new friends I made. Hoping for more fun in the coming semesters! :)

Avec amour,







No comments:

Post a Comment