3/09/2013

Be The Cure


(Warm Bodies promo photos courtesy of this fan page)

If you haven't seen nor even heard or knew about this movie, then you must have been living under a rock. I know it premiered a couple of weeks ago, but I still have the hangover. Warm Bodies is such a refreshing film, and it's the perfect break from the usual zombie films. 

I had to give it to Nicholas Hoult and Teresa Palmer, they did a great job playing "R" and Julie.

I won't spoil the story for those who haven't watched it yet. All I can say is, the movie was so good, I had to watch it twice in the cinema! Believe me, I only do that kind of stuff for Harry Potter. :p



Zombies > Vampires, definitely.

Plus, they have a great soundtrack!  

Top picks:

Midnight City by M83
Shell Suit by Chad Valley
Hungry Heart by Bruce Springsteen
Missing You by John Waite and Alison Krauss

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment