9/02/2011

The Chicken Story

I was in the mood for something different for lunch today. Vanessa and I went to Asturias St. to look for new food places we haven't tried yet. Then, we found: THE CHICKEN STORY.


The interior of the place appealed to me, since it looks clean. Their space wasn't cramped. In fact, they even had spacious benches where groups of students can fit in comfortably and eat. Here's a quick shot of the place.
It's not as sossy as others would like, but it's probably one of those organized eateries around UST area. I swear by it. I love the Chef's figure holding the menu on the right. It looks very Italian to me! What peeved me was the music, though. They were playing OPM songs, those songs that you hear in jeepneys. Don't get me wrong, but I really hate hearing those OPM rap songs. Trust me! 


So, I browsed through the menu and they serve sizzling chicken, pork, shrimp and stir fried ones too. I wanted to get chicken so I went for: SIZZLING CHICKEN WITH MUSHROOMS. It was priced at 65 pesos. Fair enough. 


Here's how the whole plate looked like! 
The meal was nomnomnom. The veggies and the chicken were cooked just right. It was tender and juicy. I loved the gravy as well. Definitely a must try!


I'll come back to The Chicken Story for sure. Next week, perhaps? I'm having the Chicken Cordon Bleu, next in line.


Avec amour,
Cassie Blanche

No comments:

Post a Comment