5/06/2012

Makeup: Fresh and Noob

With the heat present in Manila, everyone can get too sweaty even if the AC is in full blast. The heat and sweat can also give the ladies shiny, oily faces that are definitely unwanted. Grown-ups always ask me, "Do you sweat? Ang fresh lang ng look mo eh! Havey!" So how do I achieve that "fresh look" that people commend me about? Well, I'm no makeup expert, but here are the top two products that keep me shine-free all day, every day! 
I'm in love with the Maybelline Clearsmooth Powder collection! Right now, I'm using the Clearsmooth High Coverage Foundation (the blue one) in Sand Beige with SPF 20. It doesn't only make my face shine free, it also prevents the harsh UV rays from coming in contact with my skin. I actually find this handy because I don't have to retouch that much. It's so affordable too! It's a little over 200 bucks, I think. :)

Of course, a girl should always have some lip color right? I'm not a fan of lipsticks because it makes me feel awkward and it's a known fact that it makes the lips darker. A no-no for me! I've tried so many lip balms but most are so dull and chaps my previously unchapped lips. :( But now, I'm using another perfect product from Maybelline! Maybelline Lipsmooth Color Bloom lip balm! These balms are actually white and sheer. But, when you put them on your lips they change into a unique color. It's heat dependent. The hotter your lips are, the more obvious the color is. It's available in PINK BLOSSOM and PEACH BLOSSOM. The former for a pink shade, the latter for a coral one! I go for the pink! It's perfect because it's natural looking and has SPF 16 as well! Available for 99 pesos! :)

My cousin, Maureen Mina, gave me makeup the other day, and I found my favorites among the bunch that I received! Heeehee, thank you cousin! I know you're reading this!
REVLON PHOTOREADY POWDER
REVLON POWDER BLUSH IN TAWNY PEACH
K-PALETTE ONE DAY TATTOO EYELINER IN DEEP BROWN
Those above are the ones that I've tried among the whole lot. I give it a perfect 10! The K-Palette One Day Tattoo Eyeliner in Deep Brown works wonders! It keeps my eyes alive for 24 hours, and I'm not kidding. :)

P.S. None of the photos are mine, unless otherwise stated. 

Avec amour,

No comments:

Post a Comment