5/06/2012

Puppy Love

No, it's not the young love that people assume it to be. The title refers to my literal love for dogs, since they are the cutest creatures on Earth! I'm not one to be called an animal lover. In fact, I'm not fond of cats, hamsters and other pets. The only pet I'll consider would be dogs, period. 


I'll just post my recent pictures with the cutest pooches ever! They're owned by my cousins, which makes me wanna get my third dog. These dogs just became sweeter as the months went by. They seriously melt my heart out! Look!
Meet, Pringles! He's a male Maltese, and a cuddly one in my opinion. He's so energetic, sometimes I can't keep up. Hi, Maureen Mina, your baby boy is too cute!
I seriously became fatter, I need to lose weight lol. Me and Pringles taken a week ago! I was holding him the whole night, and he was just there on my lap or on my arms drenched in total cuteness!
xx
Now, meet another dog that is very close to my heart! Mallows, a female Shih Tzu owned by Molly Arcega!  She's been featured in my blog entries a couple of times, owing to the fact that I always play with her whenever I visit! 
  The latest picture I took of Mallows! See, I was lying on the couch eating these Korean biscuits when she suddenly jumped on the couch and landed on my tummy! She stayed there and just stared at me and I was all smiles because she was so adorable!
Mallows and I, taken a week ago as well! We were staying at the veranda, when this little critter came up to us and begged for attention. So cute right?!

They say dogs are man's best friend, but I think it's an understatement. They can even be the best-est ones, even if it's not in correct grammar. For me, dogs can lighten up anyone's mood and they listen to you whenever you rant. Sometimes, they're can be so sensitive that they can even feel what you are feeling too!

P.S.
Sorry if I lost track of my blog. I'll revamp it very soon and I have a surprise for everyone! ;)

Avec amour,



No comments:

Post a Comment