6/07/2012

New Kid

I really don't know where to start in terms of thanking God for all the good things He has given me lately. I've been through the point where I thought I can't do it..but I accomplished every thing. I'm unfathomably happy right now! Future looks brighter than what I expected. 


It's back to school! Here's my new schedule! Everything's new. Since I'm a new kid after all. :p I still don't know what to feel about my sched though. All I know is, it's: TGIT (Thank God It's Tuesday). 



I'm pretty much excited for school. I'm definitely stoked to meet new people! x

1 comment:

  1. Same here!!! I too am excited to go back to school! Hahaha!! :-) Your schedule's not bad ah you have a lot of breaks ;)

    Btw I'm having a giveaway! Benefit make-up! Do check it out Blog Giveaway: Benefit Lipglosses :-)

    xx Forever Nineteen

    ReplyDelete