8/01/2011

Reunited

Doesn't it feel good to get together with people who you love the most? It feels even extra good if you haven't seen each other for such a long time. Well, let me share some photos me and my cousins took two Sundays ago. We haven't seen each other for a very long time. Glad we had some time to catch up on each other's lives!


Rencontrez mes belles cousines!


These photos weret taken using the Photobooth for Mac, sans the resolution. But, they're all good! Based on our faces, one can tell that we all had fun! J'aime mes cousins​​!


I can't wait to bond with them soon.


Any reader out there who loves their cousins as much as I love mine? Share your stories! Feel free to type on my comment box! 

Avec amour,
Cassie Blanche



1 comment:

  1. Fun! I feel that way too, especially since I too don't get to see my cousins that often. But whenever we do get together, it's as if we were never apart, the closeness is still there, and we all can't wait to update each other! - Mar
    http://notyourordinarybeautyqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete