8/05/2011

Awesome Twosome

Who hasn't heard of Gino Quillamor and Monica Tobias, otherwise as the awesome host of "The Awesome Twosome" in Rx 93.1?! Well, those who haven't tuned in to their show would be: ignorant, jurassic, alien, radio deprived or an AM radio person. I love their show! I love their tandem! 


One could imagine my shock, when they announced a day ago that their show would be coming to an end. I became so disappointed. The airwaves every 4 in the afternoon will never be the same without this duo! As I am making this blog entry, "The Awesome Twosome" radio show have reached their final airtime, 5 hours ago. 


I'll forever miss this cutie patootie tandem!



I apologize for the pixelated photo. 


Dear Gino and Fran, 


First of all, I would like to thank the two of you for rocking the airwaves during those boring afternoons. Not listening to your show since it has ended will take a lot of getting used to. But, all good things come to an end, and maybe perhaps, better things could come together for the two of you. I'll be expecting to hear from you guys soon!


I've had this weird liking for you to end up together. You both blend well with each other, but as you said, you're like best friends and siblings. Thus, I must say, I love Gino. Date me, will you?! Kidding!


Gino and Fran, you guys are awesome enough to be able to make the 3rd trending topic on Twitter! I'll miss the show. I'll miss Monica's sweet voice and Gino's cute nerdy ways that makes me swoon! You'll forever be THE AWESOME TWOSOME! No one could top that!


Avec amour,
Cassie Blanche

No comments:

Post a Comment