8/30/2011

A dozen hours of sleep, makes my day complete.


Since I entered college, I've been always deprived of sleep. This particular school year has been extra challenging for me. I always have to stay up late finish reviewing for back-to-back quizzes. I am a very lucky girl if I get four or five hours of sleep on weekdays, especially on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. 


The long weekend is a big blessing for me, since it gave me a chance to sleep in. Today, I had twelve hours of sleep! I woke up at two in the afternoon, feeling so fresh and energized! The three photos would explain how much I loved sleep and my hair was totally disheveled.


12 hours of sleep = a happy Cassie. 

I apologize for my zits. They keep on coming back, no matter how hard I try to scare them off!
I still have one day left for slacking off and sleeping off. Might as well make the most out of it!

Avec amour, 
Cassie Blanche

No comments:

Post a Comment