8/20/2011

Every one is guilty of the judging people crime. I know I am too. But sometimes, this judging comes so out of hand that it tends to hurt people. I mean, each person carries that certain look. There are those who looks like a goody two shoes, some who looks like a bully, some who looks nerdy, some who looks from the outskirts and stuff like that. I for one carry that look, giving people the impression that I don't care. 


I'm the type of person who walks straight and fast, looks forward, earphones on and I absolutely pay no attention to those I pass by whenever I'm walking. I carry that blank look, void of any emotion. One could understand my agitation this afternoon when someone commented at me, "Okay ka sana, eh. Maganda na sana. Mataray ka lang." I feel like slapping and laughing at the person at the same time. First, I don't actually think I'm pretty, but I have to thank those people who think so. Second, I'm not a snob. Never was, never will be. I actually get these kinds of observations from people. I get them quite a lot. 


I think I'll never be able to fathom why people think I'm a snob. Or worst, some would think I'm a bitch. Totally untrue. But, I'll just have to say sorry for that fact that I'm not that sunshine type of person. You will never see my skipping around, and throwing rainbows at everyone's faces. That's just not be. Like me or hate me, take it or leave it.


I'll end with something from Megan Fox. This inspires me. 
Avec amour,
Cassie Blanche

No comments:

Post a Comment