8/13/2011

I am magical: Pottermore

J.K. Rowling and Sony opened a new site for avid Harry Potter fans all over the world. Thus, they birthed it: Pottermore. Unfortunately, the site won't admit users until October. But through every rule, there's always a loop hole. The site gave fans the chance to have an early registration, by answering questions about the Harry Potter series and after which, they should find the magical quill. The early registration contest lasted for a week, and each day, the registration had a time limit. They can't admit everyone. Only the lucky and magical ones prevailed! 


Yours truly, is one of those magical people. I was able to get in! I was able to catch the second to the last day of registration. Oh Merlin, nobody knows how happy I am! My happiness became double when I received this e-mail.


I AM MAGICAL, INDEED! The mail said that I could get in the site and try out all the features by September! Perfect! Just in time for my birthday, I guess. I heard there's Wizard's Chess, Hogwarts Express and Quidditch games! Knowing J.K. Rowling, what I assumed is just an understatement. One thing is for sure: early registrants will be sorted into the Houses by J.K. Rowling, herself!


So, I would like to congratulate all those other people who got in for early access! We are all magical! Be patient, September is near! To those who didn't make it, October is just around the corner as well. You will surely get in soon enough!


Harry Potter fever has never seemed to have left me. It has been with me for a decade. I'm sure it's here to stay!


For further information, visit: Pottermore Insider!


Avec amour,
Cassie Blanche

No comments:

Post a Comment