9/29/2011

Early Christmas Wish: Fuji Film Instax Mini 7S

I had my first dab into lomography and polaroid when I was twelve. My dad bought me this Barbie polaroid camera that I only enjoyed for two months, then left it to rot inside my cabinet. Now, I don't know where to find it. I sort of regret the fact of not taking care of it, since my interest in polaroid has come back. 

I've been browsing through random blogs and found a cutesy polaroid camera that Camille Co  bought. I like the fact that she bought it in the same color that I would buy it..PINK!

Say hello to, FUJI FILM INSTAX MINI 7S. (picture taken from Google)

I seriously want this as a Christmas present. This would be perfect for trigger happy moments!! I viewed a couple of sites and this one ranges from P 3,000.00 to P 4,500.00. Fair enough for this baby!!

Photography and pink, all in one. Another technology critter that caught my girly eye.
Any reader out there who has used this? Comments and reviews would be well appreciated!!

Avec amour,
Cassie Blanche

1 comment:

  1. thats nice camera!!! i want that one also...
    btw im following you following me back is much appreciated..and join my blog giveaway thank you

    www.orrangefish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete