9/30/2011

Stressed? Take it from HIM.

Starting on Monday, Thomasians and other students from different schools and universities will be taking their final examinations for this semester. Final exams have always brought me the utmost stress, that becomes too much, and makes me feel that I couldn't keep up. I always fret and get anxious, causing me to mess up. But then, it always boils down to the fact that GOD, is there. Watching. Guiding. Believing. 


My friends, if you are as stressed and as fretful as I am, take a read. Be inspired!

Before exams:

1. I am so worried about this particular subject :)
Philippians 4:6,7 - Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving
 present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus
2 .My mind cannot concentrate during revisions :)
Isaiah 26:3 - Thou will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed in Thee, because he trusts in Thee.
3. I can't sleep peacefully nowadays :)
Psalm 3:5- I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the Lord sustains me.
4. I am physically and mentally fatigued :)
Isaiah 40:31 - But those that wait upon the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles: They will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
5. There is no hope for I'm too far away to catch up :)
Psalms 43:5- Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Saviour and my God.

During exams:

1. I don't understand what the question is all about :)

Proverbs 3:5,6- Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.

2. I'm too nervous to think properly :)

John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you.I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
3. This question needs much wisdom and I don't have it :)
James 1:5 - If anyone of you lacks wisdom, He should ask God who
gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.
4. This question is impossible to answer :)
Mark 9:23- "If you can ?" said Jesus. "Everything is possiblefor him who believes."

After exams:

1. What will my results be? :)

Psalms 37:4,5 - Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.
2. have to sit for a supplementary examination :)
Romans 8:28- And we know that in all things Godworks for the good of those who love Him, who have been called to his purpose.
3. I might not make it through again :)
1 Corinthians 10:13 - No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful: He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, He will also provide a way out...



Dear Child,
This is your word of assurance for the examinations that lie ahead : You have had many anxious moments. You have been fearful and dismayed. But I have helped you, I have not brought you this far to desert you, to leave you,to let you find your way home. I have begun a work of faith in your life. I have watched your progress. I have strengthened you. Thus, your confidence and your courage can be quickened by this thought: I have brought you this far and I will see you through. But child, this is how you shall go forth and win the victory : Not by your might, nor by your power but by My Spirit. You have learned from your own understanding but your understanding has failed you. Therefore I will give you this Spirit of understanding. You have applied your own wisdom but your wisdom has not been sufficient. Therefore my Spirit of wisdom will rest upon you. Know this: That in all you set to do, My Spirit will empower you and work a miracle for you and glory and honor will come to Me. Look not to your lack of wisdom.
Look not to your weaknesses. But look on to Me. I remember you are dust and know you are fearful. But I have loved you with an everlasting love. I will continue My faithfulness to you. Understand this : My grace is sufficient for you, My power is perfected in your weaknesses. What is done willbe accomplished by the power of My Spirit in you. You will see tremendous victory wrought by My hand.

Source: http://pages.intnet.mu/carine/exam.html

Hope this may be of help! To all of my batch mates, UST OT Batch 2014, we can do this. Let's set our minds on the prize. As long as there's still time and the opportunity is at hand, don't give up. The best of our efforts can work miracles. Just study. Have faith. Do your best. Pray! Good Luck!


Avec amour,
Cassie Blanche

No comments:

Post a Comment