11/24/2011

November loves!

There are two special people in my life who celebrated their birthday this November. I wanted to make separate blog entries about each celebrant, but I chose to fuse them on just one entry. I'm talking about my mom, and my best girl pal Pauline Garcia. I just want to do something special for their birthday, since I haven't given them any gift yet. Heehee.

November 18 : Mommy Zeny


Say hello to one of the most beautiful women I know. My momma! She's one of the most supportive, encouraging, loving, caring and fun people that can ever exist. I may not say it often because it's too cheesy, but I love her so much! I'm forever thankful for having a mom like her. Brown eyes, fair skin..I got it from my momma! Thank you for the love, for being my confidante, for fighting for me, for listening when no one else did, for being my first teacher, for being my role model and thank you basically for bringing me into this world. Thank you for all the effort you have made just to put us where we (me and Ate Camille) are now. Thank you for being there during my extreme heartbreak. Alam mo 'yan, mom. I don't need to explain further. ;)  Sorry for those times I argued with you, sorry for those times I played deaf to what you wanted to say, sorry for my tantrums and sorry for those times I failed and disappointed you. I promise to be the best person I can be. I'll make up for all of my mistakes and make you proud! I'll bring back the Cassie that brought recognition after recognition in our house! And I super kaduper promise to find someone who will never ever break my heart and someone who deserves all the good love I can give. Wait ka lang, I'll find the perfect guy soon! Studies first, Ma! Chos! I love you more than words can explain. <3

November 23: Pauline


Don't take the photo in a malicious level. We're just friends. That's how sweet we can get. 
This girl and I have been friends for more than four years now. I met her when I moved to LCCM during my junior year in high school. She was the first person in a sea of strangers to approach me, and she was my first friend! I'm so thankful that we met! We call each other, "B". She's one of my good good good friends. She's one of the few people who I can share my deep, dark secrets with. Ahem. B! Thank you for being there for me every step of the way, thank you for those times you stood up for me against all them haters and bitches. Thank you for making me laugh during those times that I was down. Thank you for letting me know that I can do better, thus helping me move on. Thank you for being my foster sister and partner-in-crime. Let's be friends forever, okay? Lumubog na ang lahat ng ship, wag lang ang ating friendship! Lastly, thank you for being the best bakla you can ever be when I'm on a becky mode! Witchelles na ang drama atey! Baka magka-waterfalls pa diyan. Love you ng bongga!


Happy birthday to these two special people! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment