11/02/2011

Sick and Havey!

Out of boredom, my cousin Molly and I decided to make a video. More like a rant vlog. Havey na havey it is!

I know that this video wouldn't be beneficial for me or for anyone for that matter, but I you have to admit that we are awesome at being crazy! ;) 
A friend of mine commented that I can do great in making vlogs, so I opened my very own Youtube channel! I will post videos of my random musings and daily shenanigans. But I pray that none of you would expect something swag, something fashionable or something sparkly. I vlog to express, not to impress. ;) Despite that, I promise to get better in filming my randomness. 


Visit my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/iamcassieblanche
Disclaimer: I apologize for the sucky Youtube username. I'm not in the right state of mind to think of better names. 


Avec amour,
Cassie Blanche

No comments:

Post a Comment