1/10/2012

Lace, Zebra stripes, Ethnic Print

The title above comprises the motif of the outfit that me and my cousins wore to our cousin's wedding last Saturday. See the photos for further explanation!

Red lace dress: OC by OC, Sandals: Zanea
Oh, and I wore this vintage ring as my accessory! I chose this because it compliments my outfit and my nails. Thank you, Embellish Manila!


Here's Molly's outfit! She's all grown up and so pretty! 
Of course, model-modelan shots are a must! :p 
And here's my beautiful cousin, Charmaine in her amazing maxi dress in ethnic-ish print!

I'll blog about the whole wedding soon! I'm just filtering through the photos because some of the shots at the reception were already too wild and wasted for my liking! Partial chos.

Avec amour,

No comments:

Post a Comment